Skill level: Beginner
Date & Time:
- Tuesdays to Fridays: 9.30am to 12.30pm, 1.30pm to 4.30pm
- 2nd & 4th Saturdays: 9.30am
- 1st & 3rd Saturdays: 1.30pm
- View the full monthly calendar on our Events Calendar page*
- Saturday slots are only for a 1.5 hour session. Therefore, class will be split into 2 sessions.
Workshop size: 6 per class
Fee: RM190 (Members: RM180.50)
What's included: Choice of fabric, and use of any of our tools and trims for your project
*If you're looking for an alternative time and date, do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Classes purchased are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. *
*** We will be closed on 15 June (Friday only) for Hari Raya Puasa ***
This is a great place for beginners to start - you get to pick your own project! Choose from a wide range of projects - tote bag, zippered pouch, pillowcase, door stopper, and more! Whether you're a newbie to sewing or a beginner looking to refresh your skills, these projects are a good place to cozy up to the machine on.
The sewing techniques in this workshop will help you build a good foundation in your sewing adventures.
Make them for yourself, as gifts for friends or sell your own handmade!
NOTE: To attend this class you will need to know how to use a modern sewing machine. Fret not if you don't, just join our Needle Noobs: Intro to Sewing class and you'll be all set.
At check-out, select "Pickup" as the delivery method
Click "Pick up time and date"
Choose the time and date of the workshop
Bring along your happy face and email confirmation for class