Skill level: Intermediate Bag-making Series
No. of Hours: 2.5 hours x 2
Date & Time:
- Tuesdays to Fridays: 9.30am & 1.30pm
- Saturdays: 10am
- View the full monthly calendar on our Events Calendar page*
Workshop size: 6 per class
Fee: RM245 (Members: RM232.75)
What's included: Choice of fabric, bag hardware, and use of any of our tools and trims for your project
*If you're looking for an alternative time and date, do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Classes purchased are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. *
*** We will be closed on 15 June (Friday only) for Hari Raya Puasa ***
Make a classic clutch that never goes out of style. Choose your own fabric design for a clutch that you can use for day or night, or both! This clutch is 26cm X 15cm - it'll fit your phone, lip gloss, keys and even a little more for that dinner date.
In this workshop you'll learn how to:
- Measure and cut fabric correctly
- Learn how to apply interfacing-- every bag's best kept secret!
- Proper installation of bag closures
- Sew lining that does not separate from the bag
- Construct your own bag from start to finish using real bagmaking techniques
NOTE: To attend this class you will need to have basic sewing skills and be able to sew a straight line confidently. You can attend our Super Starters class to get started if you have not made anything before.
- At check-out, select "Pickup" as the delivery method
- Click "Pick up time and date"
- Choose the time and date of the workshop
- Bring along your happy face and email confirmation for class