Machine Sewing 101
Skill level: Newbie
Date & Time:
- Tuesdays: 10.30am, 2.30pm
- Wednesdays to Fridays: 10.30am
- Saturdays: 10.30am (every Saturday), 3.30pm (1st & 3rd Saturdays)
- View the full monthly calendar on our Events Calendar page*
Workshop size: 8 per class
Fee: RM60 (Members: RM57)
What's included: Use of machine and tools (obviously) and a FREE cup of Nespresso coffee or T2 tea
*If you're looking for an alternative time and date, do drop us a line at email@example.com.
* Classes purchased are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. *
Find sewing intimidating? So did we! Till we got our hands on a modern sewing machine. Since then, we can’t stop sewing. This workshop will get you acquainted with a sewing machine and teach you how to sew a straight line in just an hour.
It’s a super hands-on workshop so everyone gets to play with the machine - yay!
Upon graduating this workshop, you can sign up for a Beginners class such as Super Starters where you’ll learn how to make little things like pillows, pouches and tote bags (and yes, we have classes for kids too!).
At check-out, select "Pickup" as the delivery method
Click "Pick up date and time"
Choose the time and date of the workshop
Bring along your happy face and email confirmation for class