Louise Tote Bag
Skill level: Intermediate Bag-making Series
No. of Hours: 2.5 hours x 2
Date & Time:
- Tuesdays to Fridays: 9.30am & 1.30pm
- Saturdays: 10am
- View the full monthly calendar on our Events Calendar page*
Workshop size: 6 per class
Fee: RM280 (Members: RM266)
What's included: Choice of fabric, bag hardware, and use of any of our tools and trims for your project
*If you're looking for an alternative time and date, do drop us a line at email@example.com.
* Classes purchased are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. *
Learn how to make a basic tote bag that's great for your everyday needs! This is a great project to begin your handbag-making journey. The bag has a magnetic top closure, an inner zip pocket and front slip pockets. You can choose to mix and match denim or printed cotton to suit your style.
In this workshop you'll learn how to:
- Measure and cut fabric correctly
- Learn the use of various types of interfacing
- Attach bag closures and bag lining
- Sew in an inner zip pocket
- Construct their own bag from start to finish using real bagmaking techniques
NOTE: To attend this class you will need to have basic sewing skills and be able to sew a straight line confidently. You can attend our Super Starters class to get started if you have not made anything before.
- At check-out, select "Pickup" as the delivery method
- Click "Pick up time and date"
- Choose the time and date of the workshop
- Bring along your happy face and email confirmation for class