Little Makers: Intro to Sewing
- Workshop by: Sew Much Awesome
- Skill level: Newbie
- Ages: 6 - 12 years
- Date & Time:
- Tuesdays to Fridays: 3pm to 4pm, 4pm to 5pm
- Saturdays: 9.30am to 10.30am, 11am to 12pm, 1.30pm to 2.30pm, 4pm to 5pm
- View the full monthly calendar on our Events Calendar page*
- At check out, choose a date and time for the first class
- Workshop size: 6 - 8 per class
- Fee: RM40 (Members: RM38)
- What's included:
- Choice of fabric and use of any of our tools and trims for the project
*If you're looking for an alternative time and date, do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Classes purchased are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. *
*** 3 March & 10 March are fully booked ***
Ready to learn a new skill? The sewing machine isn't just for adults anymore, and kids as young as 6 years old can learn how to properly use a modern sewing machine under the guidance of an experienced teacher.
Each child will create their own fabric bookmark with their choice of fancy stitches and alphabets in less than an hour. Let's discover how easy it is to sew on a sewing machine on your own!
At check-out, select "Pickup" as the delivery method
Click "Pick up date and time"
Choose the date and time of the workshop
Bring along your happy face and email confirmation for class