Skill level: Intermediate Bag-making Series
No. of Hours: 2.5 hours x 2
Date & Time:
- Tuesdays to Fridays: 9.30am & 1.30pm
- Saturdays: 10am
- View the full monthly calendar on our Events Calendar page*
Workshop size: 6 per class
Fee: RM265 (Members: RM251.75)
What's included: Choice of fabric, and use of any of our tools and trims for your project
*If you're looking for an alternative time and date, do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Classes purchased are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. *
*** We will be closed on 15 June (Friday only) for Hari Raya Puasa ***
Make your own laptop or tablet sleeve in denim! This bag is padded with interfacing so it'll keep your devise safe and secure. Personalise it in the fabric of your choice and even stitch your name on it!
In this workshop you'll learn how to:
- Measure and cut fabric correctly
- Learn the use of interfacing and attach them properly
- Construct their own bag from start to finish using real bagmaking techniques
NOTE: To attend this class you will need to have basic sewing skills and be able to sew a straight line confidently. You can attend our Super Starters class to get started if you have not made anything before.
- At check-out, select "Pickup" as the delivery method
- Click "Pick up time and date"
- Choose the time and date of the workshop
- Bring along your happy face and email confirmation for class