Dressmaking Course - Level 1
Learn how to sew today and you would be making your own #memade clothes in no time!
Our dressmaking learning series will take you from zero to dressmaking-hero in a flash.
Here's what you will learn:
- Machine Sewing 101 - An introduction class for newbies to learn how to setup and operate a sewing machine
- Reversible Tote Bag - Your first handmade project that will help you get used to sewing straight lines.
- Zippered Pouch - Learn how to insert a zip and use interfacing, both are basic essentials to sewing.
- Gathered Skirt (woven cotton) - Time to make your first garment! An elastic band skirt. You can choose to make it flare or fitted. In this class you will learn how to use an overlock machine, which is needed for all garment making.
- Poppy Blouse (woven cotton) - For your second piece of garment, you will learn how to read and use a pattern, do fitting and make adjustments, use interfacing for garments and learn finishing techniques.
- Weekender Dress (stretchy cotton) - Time to level up and learn how to work with knit! Learn what needles, pins and stitches are used for knit fabric and make a super comfy dress that's not just for the weekends!
Total class hours = 27 hours. Select the time and date from the Event Calendar. We are also flexible to work according to your availability.
Price: RM1320 (regular price RM1470), includes all fabric, materials and usage of tools. This course is only for members. Join our membership for RM10/year.
* Classes purchased are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. *
* Cancellation or rescheduling must be made 24 hours in advance or the class will be forfeited. *